Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

You Spin me White Round...


Nothing can spin me back in time like music from the 80's. It instantly makes my now 42 year old self feel like a bouncy 24...wait that'd be the 90's, I really am getting old. I digress...
Hearing Madonna, a metal hair band, or Flock of Seagulls is like a magnetic pull to grab the nearest " hair brush mic" and give them all a run for their money.

This week and old friend from the 80's turned me on to a band that was a not so Quiet R-I-O-T.
The Molly Ringwalds , a Sheffield England cover band captured my love of all things 80's.  Costume clad and a serious 80's repertoire that will have you screaming "Oh my gosh, I love this song"  for two and a half hours of non stop nostalgia. No breaks , all 80's.

I could never compile a top 5 list , but here are a few FAVS from the 80's.
Lucky Star
Brass Monkey
Sweet Child O Mine
Just Can't Get Enough
Our Lips Are Sealed

Now go grab your Aussie Scrunch and get those bangs sky high people... it's FRIDAY!

xo C-

No comments:

Post a Comment