Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

California Dream'n

You know what sounds sublime? Waking up to a near perfect 80 degree day, greeted by crashing waves and a fresh mango smoothie. Bummer for me, my current zip code isn't 90210. From where I'm sitting, there is no beach in site, and the thermometer is reading a steady 100 plus here in Dallas.

Hitting Jamba Juice and adopting a casual So Cal style will be about as close as I can get for now to my sublime morning.

If I were to create a wardrobe and home to reflect my perfect day it would look something like this....
A mixture of whites mingled with earthy woods and a subtle injection of bling, creating an effortless "Free To Be" style.

California dream'n until we meet again Hermosa Beach.
xo Caroline

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, LOVE that look! Love your blog, too. So happy to see you following your bliss!

    ReplyDelete