Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Not Too Shabby...

All hail the queen...no not that one. 
Rachel Ashwell , the reigning queen of Shabby Chic has crossed the pond and set up shop in lil' ol Round Top Texas!

The Prairie B+B looks as if it will not disappoint in any way. The storied interiors are marked with Rachel's signature (often imitated but unrivaled) vintage decor , marrying vintage wall papers and reclaimed woods with modern conveniences. The beds alone make me want to book my trip a.s.a.p. They look like vintage cotton candy clouds...dreamy.

I 'll be headed that direction in early Fall and can not wait to personally report back. Here are a few pictures for us all to "ooh and ahhh" over until we can  throw our bags in the trunk.
Nestled on 46 acres of prairie, it's the perfect retreat to feed the soul...remember to bring your tattered journal.
Multicolored wood slat ceilings and intricate tile...love the slung open shutters signifying a carefree retreat.

        I have a feeling plenty of Tall Tales will be told from this grand kitchen table late at night.

                                                                      Ahhh, I told ya.


Cozy , I might not make it to breakfast.

Another beautiful room. I'm pretty sure that couch would suffice as a bed and keep me from counting sheep.

Look forward to seeing ya'll there!
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Caroline,
    lets go!!!! We might just stay there the entire trip and never make it to shop!! Well, we might step over to the Prom!!!!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete